FUll Face using only NYX products.



After I attended the "World of NYX" launch at Menlyn, I was hooked on NYX products. We received a goodie bag full of amazing nyx products, but I still felt the need for more. So I went to my nearest Clicks store and found a whole stand full of products, and the nest part was that they were running a special of buy two products and get the cheapest free. I am always on the hunt for great products at a good price. Sales and discounts are my BEST FRIEND. Not because I am a cheapskate, but why must I pay more something when I can get it for less and get more for my money.

SO when I decided to start my YOUTUBE channel after months of wanting to, I thought what better product then NYX to get me started on the make up front, and let me tell you, what a good choice. In this video I used the Matt Foundation, the Contour and Highlight Palette, the Ombre Blush, the Sparkle Liquid Liner, the Ultimate Eye shadow Palette, Two Lingerie Liquid Lips.

I loved all of the products, the only product that gave, me grief was the foundation, when I opened it, the foundation seemed to have separated and it was very watery. What I mean is, when I squeezed to get product out, a watery substance squirted out at me, then only the product came out which I had to mix together to make sure it was not going to curdle on face. I saw this happen from the tester in the shop, but I thought that the tester was perhaps old. But what I do think happened is that the heat wave South Africa had in December affected it. But I still love the products, I was just slightly disappointed.

My favourite product I used in the video was the liquid lip, it’s my favourite liquid lip at the moment because it's dries thin almost like there is nothing on your lips, it stays on forever and the colours are amazing. I would recommend NYX to anyone and Everyone who would listen.

 

Keep updated for more videos


 

No comments:

Post a Comment