ESSENCE CREASE CUT REVIEW

 
 
I have always LOVED LOVED LOVED using Essence Products. Firstly, well, because they are really well priced. Secondly, their products are not too harsh on the skin or nails. Thirdly because they are always coming up with new, FABOULOUS ideas to keep their fans coming back. Essence has always been my go to product if I needed something that didn’t cost me a while kidney and a liver along with my youth and selling my soul to the devil. They really cater for all skin types, most economic statuses and is readily available at almost all Dischem and Most Clicks stores.
Okay so I digress, (what’s new), in this video I decided to try out the half crease cut that was actually inspired by Manny Mua. (Love him by the way, him and Jefree star should totally come to South Africa) Anyywaaayyyyyy.... I loved the challenge of the look, and though not overly dramatic, was a fun and actually easy look to create. (once i got the just of it) I loved that the Essence products bought that soft yet pigmented touch to the look that I was trying to create. The pallets that I used were form the Beauty Bloggers Secrets Series and they are a MUST HAVE. They are not only great with their colours and pigments, but Essence has given Bloggers a voice. I love the fact that the products were created by bloggers for bloggers but also for people who aspire to them, and even to those who don’t. Everything is so well planned and well thought out, which you can see in the packaging as well as the actual products.
All products can be found on the Dischem website or in store.
Thanks Essence for bringing out yet another product I HAD to try. 
 
For the availability of the product I rate 4/5 (some stores were sold out instantly, not a bad thing for Essence, but bad for customers who couldnt find their desired pallets)
 
For the packaging , marketing, and thought behind the product I rate 5/5. The packaging was fantastic

 
For the OVERALL look, pigments and colours I give 5/5
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment