Sorbet Creadlestone: First Time Customer.


Today I went to Sorbet at Cradlestone. I didn't go as media or for any special event, I had received a voucher my birthday and I wanted to redeem it. 

I had such a great experiance that I thought it only fit to share. 

I had never been to Sorbet before, but got some of their products for Christmas which I really loved. What I didn't fully know up until recently is that they are a full service beauty store. You can have your nails done, facials, wax and threading and many offer massages as well.  

So I walked into the store and asked how much was on my voucher then went for a bit shopping with my grandmother. Then decided, but wasn't sure if they would be able to accommodate me because they seemed quite busy, that I wanted my nails done. Went back asked the lady at the desk if they could do the design I wanted and if they had availability. To my delight they had an opening for practically straight away which is what I was hoping for. 

The lady who did my nails name was Lunga, she was so great and gentle. She was friendly and concentrates so much which I loved. I was worried because the design I wanted came from a picture with a lady who had long nails. She said don't worry we will make it work. And boy did she make it work. It turned out stunningly.  I'm so happy with them. 

I'll definitely be returning and I urge others to go there too. The ladies were super friendly and helpful. 

They have a wide range of products and a wide range of services. 

#Sorbetforthewin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment