Tokio Myers changes the way of music



It's very rarely that I watch a talent show and fall in love with any of the contestants. Recently Britain's Got Talent has been playing here, and we were introduced to Tokio Myers, a struggling, humble pianist who says he owes his life to Mr Morgan. Now you may think it's weird that I am writing about someone on TV but I could not help but to. I say this because this man's music inspires me, and his music literally changed my heart beat. I cannot explain it, but when he plays I get wrapped up in his artistic vision that I forget all that around me and feel. I feel his music, I feel the beat, I feel the pain, I feel the joy, I feel the passion and I feel the absolute love for what he is doing.

What Tokio does is mix classical music with pop, rock, contemporary...you name it he can do it. It absolutely memorizing to watch and I cannot wait for him to bring out an album ( hopefully he does). Lately I've struggled to find inspiration as I once so easily did, but he has made me feel things so deeply, watching him play, listening to his creations makes my heart skip a beat. I think when an artist is able to evoke such emotion is another human being, one should seize that gift, and make the most of every second. I feel jealous of such talent and such strength in inspiring others.

If you haven't seen his talent be sure to watch the videos I have attached. I wish nothing but the best for this man, and I hope that he achieves greatness in its entirety.






No comments:

Post a Comment