Feel It and dance to Avi G


‘Avi G feat Lpee – Feel It’ Out Now – http://smarturl.it/ma7llt

Avi G
[Photo Credit - Hemisha Bhana]
Avi G drops the ultimate soundtrack for summer with his catchy new single Feel It featuring Nigerian artist, Lpee.

Listen to ‘Avi G feat Lpee – Feel It’ here: http://smarturl.it/ma7llt  

Creating music since 2007, Joburg-based Avi G is no newcomer to the music scene. Describing his sound as Pop/Hip Hop, Avi G (real name Avarshan Govender) has worked hard on building his career. Honest, his previous single released with his brother Priv Roc, has been his most successful release to date and achieved success across South African campus radio as well as San Diego college radio. The music video for Honest was filmed by Kyle White and received play on MTV locally (watch the music video here).

‘Feel It’ is his latest single release and was been a timeous work in progress. Even though the single took longer than expected to write and record, the time spent to perfect it was worthwhile and the addition of Lpee a perfect finishing touch.

How did Avi G discover Lpee? “It was crazy how we met... I was searching for someone with his sound but didn't even know where to start. I tried Google, different sites but it was so hard to find what I was looking for and have them be in the same area so we could get into studio together to be able explain what I wanted him to do on the track... One day I was scrolling on Instagram and saw one of my friends was in studio with Lpee and they posted a video of them jamming to a track they just did. When I heard Lpee's part I instantly knew that’s what I was looking for and he must have been in my area because he was recording with my friend. So, I reached out to him over Instagram, we met in studio and the rest is history!”

Avi G explains the message behind Feel It, saying “The song is about feeling the vibe with someone you don't necessarily know that well but feel a connection with knowing it’s something special and can't be ignored.” Feel It was written and produced by Avi G and recorded, mixed and mastered at The Yard Studios.

Summer and holiday vibes are around the corner and there’s no better soundtrack to the fun than ‘Feel It’!

Feel It is out now across all digital platforms: http://smarturl.it/ma7llt

[Feel It – single cover art]

Follow AVI G online

1 comment: