Clairol Color Crave



The new Clairol Color Crave has hit the stores in South Africa. Available exclusively at Dischem Pharmacies for R149.00, the new Color Crave is the new vibrant semi-permanent hair dye for those who are up for a change/ stick out. 


This new product, formulated to allow users to get the most effective colors for their hair without the damage that normally comes with dyed hair. The product is visible on brunette, blonde and/or bleached hair, that has a thick and creamy formula for precise applications and lasts for more than 15 washes. 



It is one of the easiest products I have ever worked with, and I have colored my hair a lot. Even though I colored the hair of some people around me (as my hair is a bit dark at this stage), I found it superbly workable. All you have to do is wash you hair before hand, towel dry your hair (essentially having damp hair), apply the product, wait 20-30 minuets and rinse out until the water runs clear. It is that simple. 

This is definitely one of my favorite hair dye products on the market and I will definitely be buying more in the future. 

The product is available in 6 different colors for you to try out. Make sure to try it TODAY 

















1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her

    ReplyDelete